Tuesday 26 August 2014

Skincare Staple | L'Occitane Precious Serum


Family members are constantly telling me that I have enough lotions and potions to open a shop (possibly true), but one product that almost/always makes an appearance in my night regime is L'Occitane Precious Serum*. I've spoke about the night cream, which still stands as a firm favourite in my books, in my L'Occitane Brand Spotlight, and together with this serum create the perfect partner for a hydration boost. How many green blue bottles sitting on the wall...?

So, what does it do I hear you cry? A few drops of this serum patted into your skin will sink in super quickly and leave your face feeling silky soft and prepped for the cream to follow. Straight away you can feel it working it's magic through to the epidermis, resulting in skin appearing plumper and more radiant. Although don't forget to breathe through your nose; this has a beautiful fragrance of the Immortelle plant, which boasts powerful properties for improving the skin. If like me you're not too worried about signs of aging just yet, your skin will thank you later - the Immortelle boosts and stimulates collagen, helping to reduce any fine lines in the future. 

If like me you just fancy adding a bit or firmness and moisture into your skin then this will do the trick, oh so nicely. 

Ps, don't be put off by the price, it lasts a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx