Wednesday 29 January 2014

Back With A Beauty: My Mac Eyeshadow Palette


A few months later and I, Olivia have returned. Hurrah! The blog was always here but unfortunately life got busy and free time disappeared, and by the end of the day all I was ready for was to jump into bed and dream about beauty bits instead of actually write about them. However, as I have said, I am back and ready to go with a post that I have been most excited about writing; say hello to my Mac palette. 

L-R- Shroom, Sumptuous Olive, Charcoal Brown, Woodwinked, Green Smoke, Satin Taupe, Patina, Amber Lights, Cranberry, Sable, Kid, Sketch, Soba, Naked Lunch, Quarry.

If you have been reading my blog for a while then you may know that last year I decided to start building up my own Mac Palatte, it started up as a quad and has resulted in a full fifteen pan. I went a little crazy. There are so many different beautiful shades to choose from and I like to dabble in mixture from neutral brown tones to a little more colourful ones (Cranberry I'm looking at you). I tend to use this nearly everday when I'm doing my make-up as they're all so versatile for different occasions. 


I find these eyeshadows a pleasure to use as the they are a lovely texture with a great pigment which blend beautifully. The newest addition to the palette was Woodwinked which has quickly become one my favourites as it's such a beautiful bronze gold, whilst Sketch, Patina, Satin Taupe and Sumptuous Olive are also very popular when it comes to the pick. 

To make it simple, I love it. There are so many different eyeshadow palettes available but I think building your own is so lovely because it's personal to the individual, plus it always looks so pretty sitting with your makeup- even when it's not being used. 

I am shocked that I still have followers so thank you if you are one of those! A lot of my colour choices were made from suggestions from you, and with a quad and a duo sitting empty I see a great excuse to welcome back comments with some of your favourite colours or recommendations... If you please. 

Olivia 

5 comments:

  1. Naked lunch is my favourite in my palette! Check out my palette here: http://www.britishbeautyaddict.com/2013_11_01_archive.html

    I have also just bought two new pans (sketch & patina) and featured them in a MAC haul - I think you would like these!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this looks amazing, I'd have a field day testing out all of these colours! xxx
    Mary

    p.s. i'd love it if you could check out my nail art/polish giveaway, it ends tonight!
    http://www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/new-years-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selections! I use All That Glitters, Charcoal Brown and Bronze the most!
    chloeridout.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great palette and it's so nice to see some greens and red included too :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing palette doll. I love the new clear MAC palettes, so much better than the old black ones.

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx