Wednesday 13 August 2014

Tilbury Takeover | The Lips


I may have played the disappearing act for a while but the lack of self-control hasn't stopped, and if there is anything that was going to motivate me to get back into blogging, then some beautiful Charlotte Tilbury products were going to do the trick. Now I'm sure I'm not the only one that has fallen head over heels for Tilbury; whether it be her Youtube channel, the iconic magazine covers or the irresistible rose gold packaging. We're sucked in.


It's fair to say that the whole lip category is a perfect stepping stone when first trying out a new brand... but then again I don't need any persuasion. I picked up 'Coachella Coral' a while back whilst leisurely browsing the timeless Selfridges Beauty Hall, and I was drawn in by the amount of attention surrounding the counter. This beautiful true coral along with my newbie to the gang- 'Bitch Perfect', which is the most dreamy nude with pink tones, are now among my favourite lipsticks which have seen me through the Summer. Both are beautifully moisturizing on the lips which feel so soft and light when applying, and leave your lips looking plumper due to the light-reflecting particles (FYI, the lasting power of these is pretty impressive too). 

I may have been persuaded by a little 'Seduction' to up my gloss game and add a bit more nude into my life (don't we all need to now and again?!). This lasting lip lacquer is highly pigmented and would be simple enough to wear on its own to leave a subtle rose hue on the lips, flattering all skin-tones and adding some sophisticated glamour to day and night. Both the Lip Luster and and lipstick feel so effortless to wear that you can tell that Charlotte has dedicated a lot her time to make sure the formulas are nothing less than wonderful.

Can I just put a call for help out there now? Somebody needs to stop me; Filmstars On The Go are looking all too tempting! 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Charlotte Tilbury to arrive in the US! Totally picking up some of these lipsticks.. I mean, how perfect is the shade 'Bitch perfect'? haha

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and i know what you mean my self control will slip when i am in new york cause there is so many products i cannot get in the uk for sale over there!!!

    Who likes free stuff? admit it we all do! i am currently running a giveaway on my blog and you tube channel, all details are in this link to gain extra entries! You can win two gorgeous cosmetic products and it is world wide! share the news!

    http://shimzbeauty.com/quick-fix-giveaway-one-week-only/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitch Perfect is stunning! I recently have being using that too and I'm super impressed :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx