Wednesday 10 June 2015

Bronzing Becca

It's the same story every Summer - fresh dewy bronzed skin, bold brows, simple eyes and a bright lip.


Okay, so I admit sometimes I skip the bright lip for a soft pink (I still can't get that Burberry shade off of my lips), but the bronzed skin is always in play with a little help from my latest Space NK spree.

Two different bronzing shades: one half is a fine golden shimmer which gives a light bronzing with a touch of glow, the other half - a matte with black undertones which acts as a great contour colours as well as giving a generous kick of pigmentation. Becca Shadow & Light is a Summer essential.

The fact that this is so versatile is what sucked me in. You can swish the two colours together and apply where the sun would naturally hit to give a golden goddess effect, or use the deep matte on your cheekbone socket for depth, followed by the shimmer just above to add dimension.


Either way you're left with sun-kissed skin which will soak up the compliments!

With a fluffy brush and light hand, this is quickly becoming a staple in my everyday makeup routine... is this just the beginning of a Becca obsession?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx