Thursday 9 May 2013

Review | Three Products To Maintain Moisture





Stocking up with multiple body products only makes the whole after shower/bath routine a little bit difficult with which scent you feel like moisturising your body with... it's a hard life. So I have decided to review my three top products at the moment which seem to be doing the trick extremely nicely!







First up is my all time favourite, Molton Brown Paradisiac Pink Pepper Body Cream. There is nothing more comforting than applying this after a long soak before a night of relaxation. I recently featured the perfect partner, the Pink Pepper body wash in my April favourites where I begin to describe the gorgeous scent. It's a blend of pink pepperpod extract, warming ginger oil and rich patchouli oil... trust me you need to smell this. A sultry and spicy smell that I cant get enough of. As for the moisturising element, it sinks in to leave a soft and non-sticky feel, not in any way greasy. It comes with a little pump for easy application and I love the sophisticated Molton Brown packaging. My number one.










My latest addition as well as my second favourite, Nip+Fab Pistachio Sundae... popular amongst the beauty bloggers recently. This rich, long lasting body butter is super indulgent and at a minimal price- I'm not sure if it's still half price on the Nip+Fab website. It doesn't soak in straight away but you can feel the moisture going into your skin leaving your body silky smooth! The smell lingers all day and when you first apply it there is a sweet sundae smell, which then transforms into a subtle nutty smell after an hour or so. Is it just me that like to smell like a sweet nut?












If you don't feel like standing there rubbing in a body lotion/butter and your just after a quick fix, Sancutary Spa 4 Day Moisture Body Oil Spray is for you. A mixture of oil and water which combines into a highly hydrating spray after a quick shake. The oil element contains organic olive oil, gold of pleasure oil (sounds nice whatever it is) and vitamin E to boost moisture within the skin. When purchasing this I didn't expect it to have a scent, however it has a lovely subtle satisfying scent which reminds me of being in a spa. You would expect a lot of moisture from a product which says that it lasts 4 days, and this it does do well. However I find that it takes a lot of time to sink in and feels like its just sitting on top of the skin a little bit. Still, a gorgeous body oil.






Three fixes to long-lasting moisture with easy on the nose scents, now there is no reason to have a dry body instead of hydrated and silky limbs. Have you tried any of these three, or do you have a top three? I really do appreciate all your comments and thank you for visiting my blog! X



8 comments:

  1. I agree, totally adore body oils. Champneys do a really nice one too :)

    http://theperksofbeingahipster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Body oils are the best for those dry areas.

    Follow me and I'll follow you.

    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super lovely and hyrdrating :)

      Delete
  3. I've only used oils for hair but the body oil looks marvelous!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oils are amazing, for the hair, face and body! Xx

      Delete
  4. They look great- another fab post! X

    elsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx