Monday 1 July 2013

Monthly Favorites | June



We have passed the half a year mark and the month of June has defiantly been positive when it comes to beauty. I have began a new love affair with an old purchase, having regular maple syrup smelling showers and happily living with luscious locks- all thanks to my June favourites.


On the makeup favourites front is a blusher that I purchased last Winter; Mac - Gingerly. Until last month this blush had been hiding in a box with many other pieces of unworn makeup which I hope may be successfully liked when tried again such as Gingerly. The tone of this is very brown/orange, so it's verging on the edge of being a bronzer but when applied to the cheek it leaves a warm, flushed look. Next on the agenda is more Mac; Shroom and Sumptuous Olive. I don't tend to wear these together but I wear both on the lid and they both look equally beautiful. 

Do you want the good news or the bad news first? Ok, good news! I am self-admittedly in love with Bumble and Bumble hair products. Bad news- my bank balance does not share this love. This Curl Conscious Shampoo and Conditioner duo leaves my hair soft and light with no frizzy or dry texture in sight,  post here. As well as being an eager beaver to jump in the shower to wash my hair with Bumble and Bumble, it has also been partly just to get a sniff of The Breakfast Club from Soap & Glory and scrubbing my skin silky smooth. 

I like to keep my favourites to a minimum, and if I had to pick just one then it would have to be Sumptuous Olive! Now I can read every other bloggers favourites and end up with a longer wishlist... I can't help it.
If your're enjoying reading my blog then you can follow me on Bloglovin.


14 comments:

  1. I really want to try out some bumble and bumble products!

    I really like your blog so, have nominated you for a liebster award! Here is the link if you want to take part: http://jasminecara.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/the-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mac Ginger! Great post!
    Jennifer


    Nature With Nurture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the exact same thing! I read other favorites and just come up with a longer and longer wishlist!
    xx Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I can't help. Such a bad habit xx

      Delete
  4. I really want to try this blush!!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is random, but I love it when people put good quality photos of the product they're talking about in their blog :) I really want to try Bumble and Bumble products too~.. but I don't wana get addicted :p

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. DARN those Bumble & Bumble products...if only they were cheaper!! :(
    Ooh I love MAC Schroom as a highlight under my brow and in the inner corners of the eye. Wonderful choices!!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they are a pricey habit (so worth it though!) Thank you Xx

      Delete
  7. I'm eyeing up that MAC blusher, I love to have warm tones to my cheeks so I think I'll be picking that one up next time I go to my MAC counter!

    I've followed you on Bloglovin hon xo

    http://pulchritudinousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god sumptious olive is such a beautiful colour! But for me it's more of a autumn colour because it looks quite dark on my eyes...

    www.letsgetdolce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx