Friday 3 May 2013

Fashion Friday | Printed Trousers





Not everybody's cup of tea, but the second instalment of Fashion Friday is featuring; yes you guessed it... printed trousers! Now that the sun has made an appearance and there is a chance that us Brits may actually be graced with a summer, I decided to blog about a pretty little pair of trousers.


This particular pair from Zara will drop your bank balance by £35.99 (translated into beauty money - a foundation and change left for an Essie)... But it is Zara and undoubtedly good quality. For me, I love the floral print on these and the colours that are used, a simple top and heels and you're ready to go. With multiple colours within the print allowing you to pick them up and pair the trousers with something a little more bright up top. Whilst browsing through pages and pages of websites looking for some printed trousers that tickled my fancy I did notice that there are a fair few out there to satisfy all shapes and sizes - not to mention all ages as well.
So now that we can nearly say goodbye to the baggy jumpers and jeans what shall you be stocking up with for your summer wardrobe? I hope you have enjoyed the second Fashion Friday and that you all have a lovely weekend! Xx

7 comments:

  1. love these pants!
    i just packed up my summer wardrobe, as it is autumn here in australia :)
    would you want to follow each other on bloglovin? let me know so i can follow back
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? We don't get much of a summer in England. I shall have a read on your blog :) x

      Delete
  2. Love these printed pants for summer,just got myself a pair!
    Do visit my blog.if you like follow on GFC,Bloglovin,Twitter and Instagram,leave a comment and I'll surely follow back! Plz like my Facebook page too!

    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/feistyfoxdiaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty and summery! Will have a look xx

      Delete
  3. I love your translation into beauty money! haha
    nina xx

    www.inspirebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm following you back on bloglovin dear :)
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx