Tuesday 5 November 2013

Creme De Coco

Creme de Coco Shampoo and Condition | Bumble and Bumble
Bumble and Bumble isn't exactly a new brand on the block but I soon knew that I was done searching for my go-to hair brand ever since first using the Curl Conscious Shampoo and Condition. They do what they say on the tin and never disappoint, so when my Curl Conscious was coming to an end I knew it was time to hit the website and make a decision of what to try next- the result? Creme De Coco Shampoo and Conditioner. 

It probably comes as no surprise that this range smells incredible; coconut, exotic, deliciousness. The best thing? The scent lasts and leaves your hair smelling just as good, even if you get to day three hair. The consistency of the shampoo is a thick gel consistency which lathers up quickly, leaving your hair feeling squeaky clean to be followed by the ultra rich conditioner, resulting in light-weight soft nourished hair.  

My hair is naturally wavy with frizz, but the coconut oil and extracts eliminate any frizz if I decide to leave my hair au naturel. If you have a sensitive scalp, like myself, then I highly recommend trying these as none of the Bumble and Bumble formulas irritate any psoriasis I have. I always feel confident using it as it is soothing to the scalp. 

The Creme De Coco hair masque is becoming more and more appealing to me as the days get colder and the hair becomes more dry. What are your favourite Bumble and Bumble hair products? 

11 comments:

  1. I think most of the Bumble & Bumble products smell great, but anything with coconut in it is a selling point for me, so I'd love to try it and see how it works for me! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like awesome products. Although I can't say I enjoy the scent of coconut all too well. Lovely post :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never tried any thing from this brand, but the packaging looks very nice! Great post :)

    xo Mel
    Anxiety | Depression | Panic Attacks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, i'm looking forward to trying this out!

    keep in touch,

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound great ! Love this post

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, sounds great :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try out Bumble and Bumble, their surf spray sounds amazing! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bumble and Bumble products are awesome and smell so good, defo check out their dry shampoo! its the best I have tried.
    Rara from RepeatPiece

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE bumble and bumble hair products.


    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVE MAVIN / YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN / BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm I can just imagine how amazing these smell! Anything with coconut in is a winner for me!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx