Friday 20 March 2015

New In: Precious Skincare


L'Occitane are vastly becoming recognized for their wonderful skincare, and their Precious range is my absolute favourite, with the night cream and serum seeing me through the cold winter months to keep my skin looking plump and feeling hydrated. If I didn't already have enough of these blue bottles, there are two new product launches looking to keep my skin happy.

There's currently an array of cleansers sitting on my bathroom shelf waiting to be used, none of which being foam cleansers; known for being drying and stripping on the skin, I tend to steer away from them, until L'Occitane Intense Precious Cleansing Foam* made it's way into my hands...


A big creamy dollop of it to be exact. 

For a few minutes I enjoyed massaging this creamy cleanser on my skin to remove any make-up/dirt,  before it suddenly sunk into my skin and left me questioning where all that foam went! But once a damp flannel has been wiped over, then you can really feel the deep cleanse that just happened; and although my skin wasn't left feeling dry or tight, there wasn't the usual silky supple texture left after an oil cleanser, and the new Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover is the next one I've got my eye on. 

So I've cleansed, what next? Toner! Which leads us nicely onto the next product: Immortelle Precious Mist perhaps not the most exciting nor innovative launch, nevertheless my favourite from the two. There's just something about spray toners that I love! My skin always feels so refreshed and balanced afterwards, and this one is perfect for spritzing over make-up throughout the day to perk my skin up. I can already tell this is going to be a handbag essential come summer.

If you're dubious about trying a foam cleanser, or prone to more oily skin then give this one a go! Even if it's just for the satisfying feeling of the growing lather squirting from the bottle. 

What's your current favourite cleanser/toner duo ? 

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, the foam cleanser looks really soft and luxe. Nice review! I've been trying lots of cleansers out, by I'm really liking the Vichy Purete Thermal milk cleanser.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very luxurious foam. I do love a milk cleanser so I will keep the Vichy one in mind! Have a lovely weekend.


    Olivia Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering about these for some time now, thanks for the review :) do you use them during the summer months too? I'd love to try the night cream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only been using them for a few weeks but I think both will work well in the summer when my t zone gets a bit more oily.

    Thank you for stopping by!

    Olivia Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never used a foam cleanser before, it sounds really interesting! My current favourite cleanser is Nip + Fab's deep cleansing fix, with Pixi's Glow tonic x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that cleansing foam sounds so lovely! I really love gorgeous skincare xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments, if you have any questions I shall get back to you. Xx